Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8, 2008

The first night to change to daylight savings. Part of me is happy for more light after I get off from work, but the tradeoff of arriving at work when it is still dark does not appeal to me. At the best my little yorkie, Phoebe will not wake me up tommorrow at 4:30 by licking me in my nose. Maybe I can fool her and can sleep in until 5:30 for a few days. This time next week she will have figured out my new schedule and again will wake me up on the weekends.

So why did I decide to create a blog. Although being creative is a very internal private process, the need to share what you create with others who may understand why you spend so much time coped up in your second bedroom drives my creation of the blog. I am always searching for new doll images and pictures on the web, so decided that others might enjoy what I do.

So here I am sending into space my thoughts and creative images. I hope that if you have stumbled upon my little space you will enjoy my dolls as much as I enjoy making them.

2 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Laurie, your little yorkie is an adorable dog! Congrats on getting your blog up and running. :-)

Dylan said...

I like your dolls, particularly the female faun doll and the bald horned doll. I also have created dolls--not from scratch, but working off of plastic dolls--in the past. I may have some photos somewhere of them.