Monday, July 19, 2010

I create the Bird for my little creature

So I fiddled all afternoon trying to get fluffy feathers to stick to this little bird.  Ugh!  They are up my nose and glued to my feet, but looking good.  Need to paint his feet so they aren't copper wire....but that will be after the glue dries on the feathers.  What a mess feathers are and I've never created a bird, so what do I know about what they look like.  You will never find this one in a backyard at your house, but if you follow a certain path in a hidden cave with a small stream ..... and then find the magic door unlocked...then you too may find him sitting on a branch....looking for the Birdman...

Sometimes he comes into the house and sits under my living room lamp...but that is only when their are lighting storms and his feather's get wet, then the Birdman knocks on my door and I feed them honey and seeds and they tell me all their adventures....

1 comment:

Flora said...

He is fantastic!!!!!
Blessings,Flora