Monday, March 31, 2008

Too many dolls not enough time

I have decided that work is getting in the way of my play. If I could only discover hidden wealth that would sustain me enough that I could just sit and play with my dolls, it would be pure happiness. Only nine more years before retirement, but some days, it feels like that is forever and other days, like it is just around the corner. Don’t get me wrong, I am very grateful to have employment in these uncertain times, but lately the call to create is overwhelming. I worked on Bartholomew some more, but had to put him aside because in the doll club I belong to we are exchanging secret pal dolls and I must complete mine before April 8th. I also need to get prepared for Wendy Froud’s class on April 11th. It seems like it was weeks away and now it is next week. It is one of those strange time anomalies, where some parts of time are slow and others push you faster than you can blink. I guess I should stop writing and sew and a couple of hands.

No comments: